Saturday, June 17, 2017

Spiritual Healing

There is so much to say about healing, and so little time to share it with you. All religions have many rituals, ideas, prescriptions, and wise suggestions about how faith in the Divine can help us heal from anything.

As some of you know me by now, you are completely free to reject everything I am about to say about spiritual healing. What's important has to do with what you believe in, not what I believe in. I strongly feel that all of us are completely capable of experiencing our own personal pathway to healing.

Our book, Reflections: A Journey to God, reveals countless ways my wife Susan and I have healed from different forms of pain, suffering, and incredible challenges. The main theme of our book is that once you make personal and tangible contact with Spirit or Divine Source, your life transforms. Also, according to Susan, "healing becomes inevitable on all levels."

An example of this was the time I got terribly sick from a sinus allergy condition. After going through a miserable time of clogged and draining sinuses for weeks, I couldn't stop coughing. I went to the doctor multiple times, but none of the medication prescribed would clear up my cough.

Like most people, even deeply spiritual people, I turned outside myself with the hope of quick relief. It clicked with me that I was facing the wrong direction. Instead of turning within for healing, I was turning without.

Finally I applied the spiritual principles of healing that I will share with you today. Needless to say, the whole problem quickly cleared up.



More information on our book, Reflections: A Journey to God is available at this link on Goodreads: Reflections on Goodreads

May your week be filled with Light, Hope, Peace, and Love:  Gary and Susan Eby.

1 comment:

  1. A review of our book Reflections by Doranne Long: This collection of spiritual essays, prose, and poems, by Gary and Susan Eby, is remarkable.
    They share their own triumphs and tribulations; they offer resources and guidance to others to
    find their path to God. They speak personally and professionally; Gary is a retired social worker,
    mental health counselor, and addiction therapist. Susan studies philosophy. They come from a
    Unity Church background. Gary's motto, "Choose the positive because it's all good!" I appreciate
    their disclaimer: "you are completely free to reject everything we have to say about spirituality .....
    what really counts is what you believe that gives your life meaning, direction, and purpose."

    ReplyDelete