Friday, May 7, 2021

The Healing Journey

 




There are many powerful and spiritual ways to overcome problems. The meditation process I will share with you today helped me heal from a terrible breathing problem, which I contracted in December of 2020. Remember, there are stressful emotions and past issues that can interfere with healing or prevent manifesting all that you desire. I can help you create the better life you so deserve. Just contact me at https://www.fiverr.com/qlcoach

Begin:  Focus for a moment on one problem, challenge, or issue.

Now: Pay attention to your breathing. Relax. Breathe in deeply for three seconds; exhale for 6. Try to relax your mind and body.

Next: Claim your True Self. Silently repeat your own affirmations like I am Peace; I am joy; I am spiritual rather than just material.

Consult your Inner Positive Voice: Let yourself relax further. Ask: Dear Inner Voice, what’s the solution to my challenge today? (Remain open to any guidance your receive.)

Visualize:  See all that is Light and Love surrounding you. Breathe in the Love-Light. Surround your challenge with the Love-Light. Affirm: The Love-Light is handling my problem right now.

Let Go: Release the problem to the Universe, Your Higher Power, all that is Divine, sacred, and holy within in you and around you. Silently affirm: I relax into the healing process and I allow Spirit to take charge. Affirm: I remain open to being a channel for all that is Good, Peaceful, Joyful, Loving, Wise, and Healing.

Next: Activate positive emotions. I feel the Light. I feel the Love. I feel the warmth, heat, and healing power of the Divine right now.

Finally:  Demonstrate Truth with authority and gratitude. In the name of the Divine, all is well. I am healed; the problem is resolved. Thank You for all the good You bring into my mind, heart, body, and True Self. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Spend a few more moments in the Silence. Slowly return to your surroundings.  This “Healing Journey” is complete until the next time. Namaste.

 


Let's continue this healing journey with a conversation about "The Course in Miracles". We can do this face to face or via Zoom. More details on this video: 

Contact us via Medford Unity Meetup: Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment